New Mexico is a stellar location for outdoor recreation. There’s scenery here that you can’t find anywhere else in the United States via the best hiking trails around Red River and Taos. The best part is that you don’t have to break your back to find many of the best places in New Mexico. The same can be said for the lodging options in New Mexico, and the most accommodating are found through M Vacation Properties & Resort. Start planning your New Mexico outdoor adventure now with these hiking trails and more that can be found near Red River and Taos.
- If you are an avid hunter or angler, you could benefit from our local guide. See what fits best with your wants and needs. There is Bobcat Pass Wilderness Adventures or Fagan’s Guided Fly Fishing.
- Get off-road and explore the wilderness in a high-powered off-road machine. Find a place to rent a Jeep or ATV. One of the best places to rent one is with Red River Offroad Jeep Tours.
- If you want to explore the New Mexico area on foot, you’ll be happy to know there are many unique and rewarding hiking trails. We suggest strapping on your hiking boots and trekking the Middle Fork Lake, Nature Trails, Enchanted Forest Cross Country Ski Area, or Cabresto Lake.
- One of the most unique perspectives you can get on the Red River area is seeing it on horseback. Try booking a hike with Red River Stables.
- There are many exciting trails for those that want to test themselves or enjoy the views via a mountain bike. Pedal the Trails of the Enchanted Forest Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Area.
Explore, Experience The New Mexico Outdoors
There is nothing like standing in some of these places along these hiking trails near Taos and Red River. The experience is even better when you book directly with M Vacation Properties & Resorts. We can handle your accommodation needs. We have different vacation rentals, so you can choose any that suits your fancy, from ski-view condos to valley condos. For more information, contact us at 800-453-3498, and please check our availability online.