If you and your partner are looking for romantic things to do while on vacation, you should check out all the things to do in the Taos, New Mexico, area. Taos, New Mexico, is a picturesque destination that offers a variety of romantic activities for couples. You can start your romantic getaway by booking directly with M Vacation Properties & Resorts. Here is a rundown of some romantic things to do in Taos, New Mexico.
- Embark on a moonlight hike: Taos Ski Valley is a beautiful spot for couples to have a romantic hike under the full moon and stars. It especially shines brightly above the snow-covered scenery.
- Visit the Taos Art Museum: The Taos Art Museum is a great place to take your partner for the day and admire the fantastic art.
- Have a romantic dinner at a local restaurant: Taos has a variety of delicious restaurants that offer a romantic atmosphere and delicious food. A suggestion is Madam’s Lounge & Theatre.
- Visit the San Francisco de Asís Catholic Mission Church: This beautiful church is a must-see for couples and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- Go skiing at Taos Ski Valley: Taos Ski Valley is a popular ski resort with breathtaking views and ski runs ideal for couples.
- Relax at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs: Ojo Caliente is a natural hot spring that offers a variety of mineral pools for couples to relax in and soak up the area’s natural beauty.
Plan The Best Romantic Vacation Away
Get started planning all of the romantic things to do in Taos, New Mexico. M Vacations Properties & Resorts can handle your accommodation needs. We have different vacation rentals, so you can choose any that suits your fancy, from ski-view condos to valley condos. For more information, contact us at 800-453-3498, and please check our availability online.